Friday, September 14, 2012

Testimonials for Gochi

I had a seized shoulder due to pulling it out at work, which kept me from golfing or anything else involving shoulder movements. I went for physiotherapy for 2 years with no cure in sight. I then heard of Himalayan Goji Juice and tried it for 3 months. My shoulder discomfort disappeared and once again I had full movement. I started golfing again. (I quit for a year even once the discomfort went away.) I am now going back on it as I have noticed a decline in my range of motion and occasionally have some discomfort in my arm. I know GoChi will help me out. My annual trip to the States to play golf is coming up and I want to be in the best condition possible.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study and basic study have shown that oral intake of GoChi for 1 month significantly reduced blood levels of important inflamation-related factors in the body which are related to the joint health.

Dale Dunlop
AB, Canada
Dragline Operator

*********************************************************************************

I have been drinking GoChi since October 2008. I noticed my skin is looking younger and I have no aches or discomforts. I encouraged my husband to drink GoChi as well. We now consider ourselves quite healthy for the ages of 65 and 67. We continuously promote GoChi and other FreeLife products to friends and family.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that GoChi (4 ounces/day = 120 ml) intake for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving sleep quality, easy awakening, increasing energy level, improving athletic performance, more stamina and endurance including faster recovery time, reducing headache, and reducing blood levels of important inflamation-related factors in the body which are related to the joint health.

Lucia Dagdagan
IL, United States
Teacher

*********************************************************************************

After 22 years of headaches, what would you pay to dramatically change your headaches? For me, the positive effects of GoChi have been priceless. The only change that I made was to drink 4 to 6 ounces of GoChi faithfully every day. Over several months, my headaches become less frequent and less severe. Eventually the headaches that had dominated my life faded away. I weaned off ALL my headache medication with them, all their nasty side effects. Now I'm healthy, energetic, and able to keep up with my 16-month-old granddaughter! Drinking GoChi faithfully has given me my life back.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that GoChi (4 ounces/day = 120 ml) intake for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving sleep quality, easy awakening, increasing energy level, improving athletic performance, more stamina and endurance including faster recovery time, and reducing headache.

Pamela Guill
PA, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I recently moved and had a severe bout with allergies. I doubled up on my GoChi portions and added both MSM and Daily Edge. My energy skyrocketed and my body shifted back to normal. My allergic symptoms subsided quickly. I do not believe in drugs and will not take any over-the-counter products. GoChi is the foundation for my good health and has been so for six years now. Thank you, FreeLife.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that GoChi (4 ounces/day = 120 ml) intake for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving sleep quality, easy awakening, increasing energy level, improving athletic performance, more stamina and endurance including faster recovery time.Goji has been reported immune modulation which is strongly related to the allergy-related immune factors in thebody.

Joan M  Garrison
Alabama, United States
Retired

*********************************************************************************

I have been drinking GoChi since May 2008 and have experienced various improvements in my health. Both 68-year-old heels are virtually free of discomfort and my digestion has improved. I feel well-balanced, sleep very well, and I haven’t suffered any sleep problems.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that GoChi (4 ounces/day = 120 ml) intake for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving sleep quality, easy awakening, increasing energy level, improving athletic performance, more stamina and endurance including faster recovery time.

Resi Antretter
Bavaria, Germany
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I truly feel I am a testimony to the benefits of GoChi. I have had the most challenging fifteen years of my life and could not have survived without this product miracle. I am a physician (solo practitioner) who cares for many patients who face both health and financial struggles in the economically challenged town of Muncie, IN. Since 1993, I had the responsibility of caring for both my son and my parents, who were ill during these years. I became fearful that I could not continue when I began getting severely fatigued, weak, and virtually unable to do much of anything. My friends generously gave me a bottle of GoChi. I reluctantly drank it as a traditionally trained MD. I was shocked to find that within the first 48 hours I was a completely new person. I had energy and life! In time I discovered I could sleep and was even able to lose some weight. My eating habits improved as I only craved green vegetables and lean meat (if I ate meat at all). I was so overjoyed and tearful that I had to call my friends who gave me my very first bottle. I now keep GoChi in my office for patients and I am quick to share what it has done for me.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that oral intake of GoChi (4 oz. or 120 mL daily) for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving: sleep quality: easy awakening; energy levels; athletic performance; stamina and endurance including faster recovery time; gastrointestinal functions with regularity; and reducing headache.

Dr. Cheryl Westmoreland
IN, United States
Physician

********************************************************************************

More testimonials on our website.. feel free to visit our website at www.naturalproduct.freelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment