Friday, September 14, 2012

Testimonials for Himalayan Goji

I was at my wit’s end after I was suddenly thrown into taking care of my parents, both of whom had strokes. Then a friend introduced me to GoChi. Before I was finished with my first serving, I could feel the panic and anxiety disappear. In a few minutes, I was going about my work as if I was born to do this alone. My focus and feeling of well-being came back and I was okay. No other supplement had done anything for me. It was a bad scene, but GoChi came to my rescue.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies and meta-analysis have shown that oral intake of GoChi® (4 oz. or 120 mL daily) for 2-4 weeks was significantly effective in improving: sleep quality; easy awakening; energy levels; athletic performance; stamina and endurance including faster recovery time; gastrointestinal functions with regularity; focus on activities while reducing stress; feelings of healthiness, contentment, and happiness; and overall healthy and general well-being, while reducing headaches.

Edwina Flynn
MD, United States
Musician

*********************************************************************************

I had suffered from back discomfort for almost 3 years until this February, when my brother told me about Jule of the Orient. He sent me 4 bottles. After I drank 2 of those bottles, I could get up in the morning without any discomfort in my back. I continue to drink Jule every day because not only is my discomfort gone, but I have more energy. I have had an amazing experience with Jule. Thank you, FreeLife, for bringing Jule to my life.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study who drank 2 oz. of Jule of the Orient® at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported: better brain functions including mental clarity, focus, and concentration; better overall health and reduced non-specific health complaints; better quality sleep; increased energy; better joint mobility; and reduced stiff muscles and physical discomfort.

Floresa Diza
Ilocos Norte, Philippines
employee

********************************************************************************

I was first introduced to Himalayan Goji Juice at a seminar, and though it sounded wonderful, I had a hard time believing that it was as good as the claims I heard. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try. It did not take long for me to discover the amazing health benefits. I have shared the product with everyone I know. Thanks FreeLife!

Hazelyn Kay Sawit
Manila, Philippines
Nurse

********************************************************************************

I am a 75-year-old retired sales engineer. I have always been physically active, but recently wasn’t feeling my best. Last October, I began drinking 2 ounces of Himalayan Goji Juice three times a day. Now, I am back to my normal healthy self and am spending my time sharing FreeLife and its wonderful products with others.
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies have shown that oral intake of GoChi (4 oz. or 120 mL per day) for 2-4 weeks significantly increased stamina and endurance levels compared to pre-intake. GoChi contains the same active ingredients as Himalayan Goji Juice.

Mariano Tan
Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Retiree

********************************************************************************

I am a tango dancer recovering from, of all things, an escalator injury. I know – very graceful. Anyway, I had some serious discomfort in my knee. I truly couldn’t walk briskly for more than 10 or 15 minutes at a time. I began drinking Himalayan Goji Juice a few days into my recovery. I can’t imagine it’s a cure-all, but it seemed to help my body rejuvenate itself. Six weeks later, I am twirling around the dance floor again, teaching private clients. I will leave escalator lessons to the professionals. Thanks, HGJ!
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies have shown that oral intake of GoChi (4 oz. or 120 mL per day) for 2-4 weeks significantly improved sleep quality, skin conditions, and mood compared to pre-intake. It also significantly reduced blood levels of important inflammation-related factors that are related to the joint health. GoChi contains the same active ingredients as Himalayan Goji Juice.
Maree Mowbray
NSW, Australia
Dancer

********************************************************************************

Arthritis is a sign of aging, but since I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, the discomfort became tolerable and I haven’t felt this strong for years. Thanks, Freelife International, for this incredible product!
Several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies have shown that oral intake of GoChi (4 ounces/day = 120 ml) for 2-4 weeks significantly improved sleep quality, skin conditions, mood compared to pre-intake. It also significantly reduced blood levels of important inflamation-related factors in the body which are related to the joint health. GoChi contains the same active ingredients as Himalayan Goji Juice.

Arlen Manabat
Marikina, Philippines
Independent Marketing Executive

********************************************************************************

More testimonials on our website.. feel free to visit our website at www.naturalproduct.freelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment