Friday, September 14, 2012

Testimonials for TaiSlim

After three bottles of TAIslim, I lost 15 pounds, down to 148 pounds. I lost my triple chin and my office mates say my uniform looks about two inches bigger at the sleeves, thighs, and waistline. Even my arms and legs lost inches. I feel more confident knowing that I am healthier and look better!
A clinical study showed that participants who followed the TAIslim plan for 3 months lost an average of 13 pounds.

Elenita Muyco
Metro Manila, Philippines
Analyst

*********************************************************************************

My life was heading in the wrong direction as I was living in a world of stress and grabbing a fast food meal as I rushed through the day. Every day as I dressed, looking in the mirror, I found myself wondering if I would ever lose this extra weight. Thanks to the greatest weight loss product on the planet called TAIslim, I not only lost 36 pounds, but I feel like a new person who looks and feels great!
A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 6.5% of initial weight, equivalent to 13 lb in 200 lb person.

Debra Morris
FL, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

Since starting TAIslim I have lost almost 50 pounds and many inches in less than 3 months! I find this amazing because I have been one who has dieted, worked out, and purchased everything from protein powders, juicing, and blockers to help without success. My energy is up and I find I am not hungry that much. With TAIslimI have been able to eat some pizza occasionally and still lose weight!
A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 6.5% of initial weight, equivalent to 13 lb in 200 lb person.

Rome Batchelor
NC, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I am slightly overweight. I did not believe that I would ever be able to lose weight, especially in the waist. I started the TAIslim program and it changed my life. I am a living testimony. I look forward to exercising, I have more energy, and my belt size has decreased. I am able to wear pants that I could not wear before. I am a career school bus driver and I deal with K- 12 students, which is very challenging. I am calmer now and more patient with students, co-workers, and motorists. There is no excuse for anyone to be overweight because FreeLife has made losing weight simple.
Human clinical studies have shown that a single bolus intake of TAIslim (2 oz) significantly increased resting metabolic rate, which is related to energy level and burning calories. A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 6.5% of initial weight, equivalent to 13 lb in 200 lb person.

Devorah Israel
OH, United States
Bus Driver

*********************************************************************************

TAIslim is an amazing weight loss product. I have been overweight for years and have tried everything there is to lose weight but could only lose a few pounds and then would regain them. I started on the TAIslim plan on July 17 and have lost 33 pounds and lots of inches. TAIslim even seems to tighten up my upper arms and legs. I just started a regular exercise regime, so hopefully the other 22 pounds will come off as quickly and easily as the first 33 did. TAIslim really cuts my cravings and give me loads of energy and has taken away lots of the discomforts that come with aging. I cannot say enough good things about TAIslim. I am a TAIslim user forever!
A controlled human clinical study has showing significant body weight reduction by over 6% compared to pre-intervention in 3 months under the TAIslim plan.

Judy and Orville Hertlein
BC, Canada
Retired

*********************************************************************************

As an executive with a financial services company in Panama, as well as a business consultant for many small to medium size public and private enterprises, I sometimes lack the time and attention to take care of myself properly. I decided to take a few personal days to attend FreeLife's 2009 Abundance Convention in Phoenix. I met dozens upon dozens of extraordinary individuals who made a life choice to gain control of their weight. Their success was my inspiration.
I began with TAIslim on Sept 29, 2009 and, after 70 days; I’ve lost 22 pounds and many inches around my body. With a 60-day guarantee, who in their right mind would say “no” if they were truly interested in losing weight?
If you are serious about weight loss and maintenance, then you need to start the rest of your awesome life with TAIslim. With this amazing product you can take back control of your weight immediately, restore hope and enjoy the support of an entire community. Some things really are that good!
Human clinical studies have shown that a single bolus intake of TAIslim (2 oz) significantly increased resting metabolic rate, which is related to energy level and burning calories. A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 1% of initial weight in 1 week, equivalent to 2 lb in 200 lb person.

Russell Field
BC, Canada
Executive

*********************************************************************************

I am a 34-year-old single mom of two very active boys and have been trying for years to lose weight. A few years back, I lost about 15 pounds, but put it back on in no time. Recently, a friend told me about TAIslim, so I decided to give it a shot. After only two weeks, I had already lost 11 pounds! I also noticed I was sleeping better and had a lot more energy throughout the day. I love this stuff! Everyone has noticed my weight loss, my heightened energy level, and my brightened spirits.
Human clinical studies have shown that a single bolus intake of TAIslim (2 oz) significantly increased resting metabolic rate, which is related to energy level and burning calories.

Gerri White
NC, United States
Administrative Assistant

*********************************************************************************

As the mother of three-year-old twin boys, I don’t have the time available to work out like I used to. I hate to admit it, but it was starting to show. I started drinking TAIslim at the end of January 2009, lost 20 pounds, and have successfully kept it off! I awoke at 6 one morning with a TAIslim-inspired poem in my head.
Have you ever tried to lose weight, eating foods you hate? Or pretended you were fickle, while eating just a pickle? Ever given up beer and wine, losing some enjoyment when you dine? Then hopped to work, skipped back home, or tried some cereal that tastes like foam? If you’ve ever exercised and dieted, and had less than no results; Or compromised your treasured goal by munching on a donut hole? Then try TAIslim, for 60 days, and do it all, risk free; And see your weight decrease so much, that everyone can see!
Before TAIslim I was the typical yo-yo dieter, but now, for the first time, I can be confident that I will never again have a weight issue. What an amazing feeling it is!
Human clinical studies have shown that a single bolus intake of TAIslim(2 oz) significantly increased resting metabolic rate, which is related to energy level and burning calories. A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 1% of initial weight in 1 week, equivalent to 2 lb in 200 lb person.

Tracy Beaudry
AZ, United States
Marketing Executive
I have been fighting obesity my entire life. I have been on every diet imaginable with no or little results. If I did lose a little weight, I would gain it back plus some. I was sick and tired of feeling tired and unhappy with my body. As fate would have it, I was introduced to TAIslim and within a few days, I discovered that I had more energy. I shut my eyes and reluctantly climbed back on a scale only to find that the number had gone down. I am now 36 pounds lighter than I was in July 2009 and have lost considerable inches from my thighs and stomach. I went down from a size 16 in jeans to a size 10. This morning, I even noticed that they were getting loose. I am so impressed with this product and I am quite sure it can give others, like me, a new lease on life.
A clinical study showed that participants who followed the TAIslim plan for 3 months lost an average of 13 pounds.

Jackie Hanson
ID, United States
Office Manager

**********************************************************************************

After two months of drinking TAIslim, I lost nearly 20 pounds and full 4 inches from my waist. I went down from a size 16 to a 12 and I no longer feel incessant cravings for food so my appetite isn't controlling my eating habits. The recommended diet gives me strength and energy that lasts throughout my entire two-hour workout, which includes cycling and boxing. I can't believe how fast weight loss has been with TAIslim. The reaction I get from friends who notice I slimmed down is absolutely priceless!
Human clinical studies have shown that a single bolus intake of TAIslim(2 oz) significantly increased resting metabolic rate, which is related to energy level and burning calories. A 3-month human clinical study under the TAIslim plan has shown that body weight, waist circumference and other parameters related to the body weight were significantly reduced about 6.5% of initial weight, equivalent to 13 lb in 200 lb person.

Maria Nikki Arroyo
Rizal, Philippines
Student

**********************************************************************************

More testimonials on our website.. feel free to visit our website at www.naturalproduct.freelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment