Friday, September 14, 2012

Testimonials from Doctors, Medical Staff, Managers, Executives and from people all over the world!

I am a 52-year-old elevator mechanic. I have always worked with my hands and have always had tremors in my left hand. Being left-handed, I didn’t have a problem holding a screwdriver, pencil, or tool but it was always obvious to other people that I shook. It didn't affect my abilities but my handwriting was horrible. I would always either type or have someone else write for me. I went to Convention in September thinking that Jule was nothing special. After only my first 2 ounces, I noticed in just a couple of hours that my hand was not only steady but I took two pages of notes and the writing was amazing. I am sold on this company and these products. My wife and I plan on a long successful career with FreeLife.
A single bolus intake of Jule of the Orient (2 oz) has shown significant improvements in micro-circulations in the humans. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study has shown that consumption of Jule of the Orient for 2 weeks improved physical discomforts and related symptoms, such as stiff shoulder, and others.

Dan Sherrell
NV, United States
Elevator Mechanic & Marketing Executive

********************************************************************************

Approximately six months ago, I began having discomfort in my upper arms to the extent that I could not sleep on either side and had to request my wife to help me get dressed. When Jule of the Orient came out, I ordered a case as I do with each new FreeLife product. Within a week, the excruciating discomfort in my arms was gone and I have no trouble getting dressed. Thank you, FreeLife.
Participants in a clinical study who drank 2 ounces of Jule at breakfast and dinner for two weeks reported better sleep, circulation and reduced physical fatigue compared to the pre-intervention.

Cecil and Dolores Drummond
OK, United States
Attorney

********************************************************************************

Wow! With Jule, I have seen some amazing things happen. Primarily I have noticed I awake from sleep that is so deep, I feel like I am awaking from surgery! After years of sleep issues, this has been of incredible help. I find myself awaking without the hangover feeling of some sleep aids. I also notice better daytime energy and much faster exercise recovery. And, I have noticed great improvement in circulation.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study who drank 2 ounces of Jule at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported increased mental acuity, better focus and concentration, increased energy, and better overall health.

Rome Batchelor
NC, United States
Self-Employed

*********************************************************************************

I am a very active woman who enjoys life and owns several businesses. I'm also a wife, a mom of four home-schooled children, and I also enjoy several extracurricular activities. For some time, I had discomfort in my mid-finger knuckles and most recently, it had actually begun to affect how I was using my hands. I began drinking Jule shortly after it was introduced at Convention and within two days I was shocked to already have noticed some effect. Today, the discomfort in my knuckles is nearly undetectable. Moreover, I have found that I am sleeping so soundly at night that I arise feeling refreshed. I am totally blown away with all the benefits I have enjoyed with Jule of the Orient.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study who drank 2 ounces of Jule at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported increased mental acuity, better focus and concentration, increased energy, and better overall health.

Norma Flores
TX, United States
Real Estate Investor/Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I began drinking Jule of the Orient in September when it made its debut at the Abundance Convention. Shortly thereafter, I noticed marked improvement with the chronic itchy and watery eyes, sneezing and congestion during the fall season – something I had grown far too accustomed to in years past. It was such a relief. Thank you, FreeLife!
Carolyn Suchocki
WI, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I'm 39 years old and love FreeLife products! My new favorite is Jule of the Orient. Our whole family loves Jule because it amazingly fights off coughs. None of us keep cough syrup around anymore.
Other clinical studies have shown immune enhancement by jiaogulan, the main active ingredient of Jule of the Orient.

Tracy Beaudry
AZ, United States
Mom

*********************************************************************************

I’m saving on my electric bill by drinking Jule of the Orient! I could tell my circulation had improved several months ago because my feet were warmer in bed. I was curious why I was warm at 8:00 a.m., I checked the temperature, it was only 15 degree C. Last year I had to turn on the heating when it dropped to 17 degrees C.
Jule increased peripheral blood circulation in the human subjects compared to the pre-intervention. Placebo group did not show any changes.

Rosalie Merry
VIC, Australia
Independent Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

It seems the older I get, the more nagging discomforts I have to put up with. Well, that was true until I discovered Jule of the Orient. I have been feeling so much better since I began drinking Jule. I plan to continue with this and other FreeLife products.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study who drank 2 oz. of Jule of the Orient at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported: better brain functions including mental clarity, focus, and concentration; better overall health and reduced non-specific health complaints; better quality sleep; increased energy; better joint mobility; and reduced stiff muscles and physical discomfort.

Gina Luang
AR, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

Jule of the Orient has done wonders to help me recover from a kidney transplant. Granted, the new kidney probably doesn’t hurt matters either, but Jule has been helping me get better rest, improved energy, and I generally feel much better.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study who drank 2 oz. of Jule of the Orient at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported: better brain functions including mental clarity, focus, and concentration; better overall health and reduced non-specific health complaints; better quality sleep; increased energy; better joint mobility; and reduced stiff muscles and physical discomfort.

Nou Yang
Oklahoma, United States
Marketing Executive

*********************************************************************************

I have been a blue collar worker my whole life and therefore I have put a lot of pressure on my body and joints. My sister raved about the Jule of the Orient and gave me a bottle to try since I had discomfort in my legs that kept me awake every night. And, I was taking too much over-the-counter medication. Jule has almost completely relieved that discomfort. I drink it every morning and every night. It has been such a beautiful blessing in my life, alleviating my discomfort and allowing me to sleep.
Participants in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study who drank 2 oz. of Jule of the Orient® at breakfast and dinner for 1 week reported: better brain functions including mental clarity, focus, and concentration; better overall health and reduced non-specific health complaints; better quality sleep; increased energy; better joint mobility; and reduced stiff muscles and physical discomfort.

Ellen Stephens
Co, United States
janitor

*********************************************************************************

More testimonials on our website.. feel free to visit our website at www.naturalproduct.freelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment